Our Vision - to be the essential wireless brand by enriching people's lives whatever they're doing, wherever they are.
When we launched O2 three years ago we set out to be bold, open, trusted and clear. Since then we have put a lot of hard work into making sure we operate as a responsible business and really live up to these values, which always revolve around you - the mobile user.
We wanted the benefits of our mobile services to reach as many people as possible. We also wanted to comply with best practice so that we could stand up to close scrutiny and account for our actions in an open and honest way.
This continues to be our approach. To instil corporate responsibility further into our organisation we believe we should:
- provide easy-to-use and fairly priced products and services;
- improve our performance continuously;
- take proper account of social, environmental and ethical concerns and manage our impact on the environment and society effectively;
- understand the needs and opinions of a wide range of stakeholders;
- give our employees a safe, well-balanced and stimulating workplace;
- support and energise the communities we serve.
We have made some good progress, but know we still have much further to go. This O2 plc report sets out our progress to date.