This is how you can recycle your mobile phone and mobile accessories:
- Bring in your redundant mobile handset to an O2 shop...
- ...or post it to us using the address: ‘Freepost O2 Recycling’ (UK only)
- O2’s recycling partner will either recycle your phone in a carbon-neutral manner
- …or re-sell it in a country where recycling facilities already exist
- O2 will donate generated funds to support rainforests and a local charitable initiative for every phone you bring in...
- ...and you have now supported the preservation and re-forestation of the Intag region of Ecuador as well as a community project in your own country!