O2 UK was named 26th Best Workplace in the UK in a survey organised by the Great Place to Work® institute.
- We launched an online 'personal fitness trainer', providing subscribers with a pedometer to track the number of footsteps they make each day.
- We ran stress awareness workshops and launched chiropractic clinics.
- A total of 9,000 mobile massages were given to employees.
- We launched a trial stop-smoking initiative, supported by a text campaign and website.
- We introduced a healthy-eating pilot, providing low-calorie alternatives, healthier snacks, '5-a-day all-in-one handy box' and improved food labeling.
- A range of fitness and sports activities in our offices were launched via Club O2, including yoga and Pilates.